We are looking for a Sales Manager to work remotely.
The perfect candidate is highly-motivated and a road warrior with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who is driven by building relationships and solving problems. Our success derives directly from our people, passion, and dedication that we put towards providing best-in-class networking solutions for the modern home.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify objectives to improve sales and earnings.
- Develop strategies and action plans to improve sales and earnings.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, project forecasting and analytical thinking.
- Meet with targets and existing dealer partners with the goal of establishing and growing long term sales and earnings.
- Keep manufacturers’ reps on message through in-person meetings, webinars, phone, and email.
- Coordinate interdepartmental communication and strategies to deliver consistent dealer satisfaction.
- Regional sales training presentations and occasional public speaking at industry events.
- Support trade show events.
- Experience within the CEDIA channel and/or networking solutions.
- Integration experience is always a plus.
- Enjoys being in social environments.
- Someone who understands how to create a healthy work/life balance.
- Existing CE Pro 100 relationships preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with manufacturers’ reps is preferred but not mandatory.
- Extensive knowledge of movies and the ability to quote movies with the best of them.
- Easily creates professional relationships.
- Self-starter with creative approach to generating sales opportunities.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook business software.
- 5+ years of Sales experience.
- Strong technical background.
- Desire to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Frequent travel (~60%).
- A valid driver’s license.
- Please submit your salary expectations with your application including your cover letter and resume to [email protected]cessnetworks.com.